Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did they not patch any glitches ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keenan
Administrator
Administrator
Keenan

Why did they not patch any glitches ? Empty
PostSubject: Why did they not patch any glitches ?   Why did they not patch any glitches ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:29 am

Hey guys does anyone know why they didn't patch any cod4 glitches ? I've always been wondering why they haven't because there is like 50 Glitches on every map and at least one way out of each one.
Back to top Go down
https://gaminglegions.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Why did they not patch any glitches ?   Why did they not patch any glitches ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 am

Keenan wrote:
Hey guys does anyone know why they didn't patch any cod4 glitches ? I've always been wondering why they haven't because there is like 50 Glitches on every map and at least one way out of each one.

ok full truth,

they do not patch the glitches on cod4 because they have 3 games ahead nearly 4 games if it was cod 5 & cod4 they would patch SOME* glitches and other others they leave unPatched. Well if they have 3 games they would un-patch cod4 entirely... its weird but ok.. there you have it...
Back to top Go down
Keenan
Administrator
Administrator
Keenan

PostSubject: Re: Why did they not patch any glitches ?   Why did they not patch any glitches ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 am

Mike wrote:
Keenan wrote:

ok full truth,

they do not patch the glitches on cod4 because they have 3 games ahead nearly 4 games if it was cod 5 & cod4 they would patch SOME* glitches and other others they leave unPatched. Well if they have 3 games they would un-patch cod4 entirely... its weird but ok.. there you have it...

Yeah, but when cod4 only just came out, all the glitches had already been found, why didn't they patch them then.
Back to top Go down
https://gaminglegions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did they not patch any glitches ?   Why did they not patch any glitches ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did they not patch any glitches ?
Page 1 of 1