Welcome

HomeRegisterLog in

Player Guide Application - Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death

Player Guide Application - Death Empty
PostSubject: Player Guide Application - Death   Player Guide Application - Death I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:27 pm

In-Game-Name: Death

My Age:
I am Fourteen Years young; Soon to be Fifteenth.

Time played the server:
I've played this server for around aday, however i feel i have a good knowledge of the game, and i feel i am ready to help out the newer players, and get to know players more by doing this duty.

What other servers have I been staff on: I've been staff on a range of forums/RSPS/ Text based Roll Playing games, and i believe i have found a good place to stay and contribute too. even though i have to spend a little while every day checking mails on another game game, this doesn't get in the way of me being active on Legionscape, as i can do it both at the same time.

I will dedicate all the time, energy and soul i have into the Rank, and help anyone that needs guiding and advice on the game, i think this would be a good oppertunity as i would still be learning myself; I will make it my honor to serve Newbies before myself, and i will try my all to make sure they have a positive opinion on the game.

Thanks,
Death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Guide Application - Death   Player Guide Application - Death I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Death wrote:

My Age:

Time played the server:
I've played this server for around aday, however i feel i have a good knowledge of the game, and i feel i am ready to help out the newer players, and get to know players more by doing this duty.

What other servers have I been staff on: I've been staff on a range of forums/RSPS/ Text based Roll Playing games, and i believe i have found a good place to stay and contribute too. even though i have to spend a little while every day checking mails on another game game, this doesn't get in the way of me being active on Legionscape, as i can do it both at the same time.

I will dedicate all the time, energy and soul i have into the Rank, and help anyone that needs guiding and advice on the game, i think this would be a good oppertunity as i would still be learning myself; I will make it my honor to serve Newbies before myself, and i will try my all to make sure they have a positive opinion on the game.

Thanks,
Death

Good app...

You can help me cos im dumb dumb.

Last edited by Dean on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Guide Application - Death   Player Guide Application - Death I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Death wrote:

My Age:

Time played the server:

Thanks,
Death
awsome app dude!""!!!!!

i would say welcome to the team Razz .... every 1 congratz death on his app...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player Guide Application - Death   Player Guide Application - Death I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Player Guide Application - Death Approved-Stamp

Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Player Guide Application - Death   Player Guide Application - Death I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks, and Dean Ofcourse Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Guide Application - Death   Player Guide Application - Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Guide Application - Death
Page 1 of 1