Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaTMayNe

BaTMayNe

Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch? Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch?   Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 pm

The upcoming Modern Warfare 3 is being developed by Infinity Ward. Or, at least, what's left of it. The Wii version, however, is being developed by somebody else, somebody just as familiar with the series, if not quite as popular with its fans.

That developer is Treyarch, the team behind Call of Duty 3, World at War and Black Ops. If you're wondering why some of their team is "stuck" on the Wii port, well, they've got a ton of experience on the platform, having handled the Nintendo home console versions of World at War, Modern Warfare and Black Ops, as well as having turned out 2008's Spider-Man: Web of Shadows on the Wii.

Modern Warfare 3 is due not only on Wii but PS3, 360 and PC. A Call of Duty was also announced for Vita, but we don't know yet if it will be MW3. Most of those versions, Vita excepted, should be out in November.
Back to top Go down
Darragh087

Darragh087

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch?   Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 pm

if treyarch make it for wii its is probably goin to be shit and if infinity ward make it it would be the best game ever
Back to top Go down
BaTMayNe

BaTMayNe

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch?   Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Darragh087 wrote:
if treyarch make it for wii its is probably goin to be shit and if infinity ward make it it would be the best game ever

Treyarch Has Made All Of The Wii Call Of Duties (: So if you liked it before, you will like it better now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch?   Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 For Wii Being Developed By Treyarch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Discussion :: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 :: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 General Discussion-
Jump to: