Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drop Parties.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keenan
Administrator
Administrator
Keenan

Drop Parties. Empty
PostSubject: Drop Parties.   Drop Parties. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 pm

This is not a competition but every week there will be a drop party. Most likely every sunday. Mike and I will be buying things from the shops and dropping them for you guys to pick up, dont expect 50 godswords to be dropped, the items will be quite good, but not stupid. It will be hosted at home and from around 8PM in England which is like, 1-3PM in America.
Back to top Go down
https://gaminglegions.forumotion.com

Drop Parties. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Parties.   Drop Parties. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Keenan wrote:
This is not a competition but every week there will be a drop party. Most likely every sunday. Mike and I will be buying things from the shops and dropping them for you guys to pick up, dont expect 50 godswords to be dropped, the items will be quite good, but not stupid. It will be hosted at home and from around 8PM in England which is like, 1-3PM in America.

just did one now Smile 13 people turned up Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

Drop Parties. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Parties.   Drop Parties. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drop Parties. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Parties.   Drop Parties. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Parties.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Legion News :: Tournaments And Competitions :: Staff Hosted Competitions.-
Jump to: