Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keenan
Administrator
Administrator
Keenan

How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes Empty
PostSubject: How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes   How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Hey guys, Site Owner here again. Just thought i'd help out those Brain Dead people who don't seem to have a clue how to do the simplist of things Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To Install Fonts

Installing Fonts has to be one of the most easiest things that people can't seem to do. It's very simple! All you need to do highlight all the fonts you want to install then right click on them and press "Install". Then the fonts are available to use. No restart or anything, They should be fine. To get more fonts go to www.dafont.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To Add Brushes

Adding brushes to your photoshop also has to be one of the most easiest things to do. All your do is copy all of the brushes you have and then locate your adobe photoshop folder which should be in Local Disk :C > Program Files > Adobe > Photoshop > Presets > Brushes and paste them into that folder. Then to add them all into your photoshop at once, go to this link and watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUTeXsw63xY
Back to top Go down
https://gaminglegions.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes   How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 pm

dafont is the best font website

a good brush website is brusheezy.com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes   How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Keenan wrote:
Hey guys, Site Owner here again. Just thought i'd help out those Brain Dead people who don't seem to have a clue how to do the simplist of things Very Happy

How To Install Fonts

Installing Fonts has to be one of the most easiest things that people can't seem to do. It's very simple! All you need to do highlight all the fonts you want to install then right click on them and press "Install". Then the fonts are available to use. No restart or anything, They should be fine. To get more fonts go to www.dafont.com
How To Add Brushes

Adding brushes to your photoshop also has to be one of the most easiest things to do. All your do is copy all of the brushes you have and then locate your adobe photoshop folder which should be in Local Disk :C > Program Files > Adobe > Photoshop > Presets > Brushes and paste them into that folder. Then to add them all into your photoshop at once, go to this link and watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUTeXsw63xY

im confidently thinking to my self im going to ban them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes   How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Install Fonts + Add Brushes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Graphics And Design :: Graphics Tutorial-
Jump to: